Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, and would we, the US allow an enemy to bomb us & not consider it an act of war? Especially if it was a enemy getting involved in our civil war? I think not.

Bombing us would definitly be considered an act of war, but we have a little more juce than the Syrians have.
If somebody blew up an empty shithouse in Idaho, I think they could probably get away with it.
That's the kind of situation we're looking at here.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bombing us would definitly be considered an act of war, but we have a little more juce than the Syrians have.
If somebody blew up an empty shithouse in Idaho, I think they could probably get away with it.
That's the kind of situation we're looking at here.

Bombing inside another countries borders should always be considered an act of war, no matter the country hit. If we would consider it one we should fully expect anyone we seek to strike as feeling the same way & protecting themselves accordingly. To believe we can get away with a strike & have no reaction from those attacked seems naive to me honestly.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bombing inside another countries borders should always be considered an act of war, no matter the country hit. If we would consider it one we should fully expect anyone we seek to strike as feeling the same way & protecting themselves accordingly. To believe we can get away with a strike & have no reaction from those attacked seems naive to me honestly.
It's complicated? No kidding?

Latest posts

Top Bottom