Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr Obama said that a 50-man cell, believed to have been trained by US special forces in Jordan, was making its way across the border into Syria, according to the New York Times.

The first cell of Syrian rebels trained and armed by the CIA is making its way to the battlefield, President Barack Obama has reportedly told senators.

The "first cell" my suffering arse. And who has, up to this point, made up the bulk of the rebels? Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood thugs from several nations outside of Syria. The CIA has been behind this B.S. all along, and is instigating a broader fight.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "first cell" my suffering arse. And who has, up to this point, made up the bulk of the rebels? Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood thugs from several nations outside of Syria. The CIA has been behind this B.S. all along, and is instigating a broader fight.

Im having a hard time making that connection. Could we not cause the same amount of trouble there by supporting the other side of the conflict? why does it have to be in support of our enemies?
Is it an anti-Russian/China thing?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is infuriating. Especially with members of our armed forces posting all over the place anonymously that they don't support this war. When we went into A-Stan most were livid over 9/11 and supported the effort. This war has little to no public backing.

Obama is such an idiot.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised at some of the questions they are asking. I didn't think they would grill them this much honestly. But they are raising some good questions from what is the real scope of this to how do they know there wont be a larger conflict from this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom