Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda figured this is what it would come too. Was actually surprised Obama cut Kerry's legs out from under him after letting him make that speech last week. I just knew we would hit them over the weekend, especially once they started to celebrate in the streets in Syria chanting about the US losing the battle before the fight could even start. My only guess is he knows the whole boots on the ground promise is complete BS, once we strike it wont be long before we have boots on the ground & he knows it, so getting Congressional approval opens the door to full on war later once this attack snowballs on him.

This is playing out very poorly & our attack will not be a surprise to anyone. We are giving Syria plenty of time to adjust & prepare since Obama wanted to give alot of details & threats of strikes without actions. Very poor military move for him & seems many agree. I still do not see this ending well at all once our missiles leave the ships.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
war is good for the economy. Do you all know what all those bombs cost? Without war, where would we spend all those defense dollars.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
war is good for the economy. Do you all know what all those bombs cost? Without war, where would we spend all those defense dollars.

You know I have always heard war is good for the economy but is it really now days? I mean during WWII it was because a ton of people were working building equipment & munitions for our military. But with how much we outsource & buy now days does it help or hurt us more? I heard them say those cruise missiles cost about $1.5 million each. I'm wondering if that is real cost or our government putting mark-up on it to justify some costs elsewhere. I also heard one guy saying our entire budget would be used by the end of October then another guy on the same show minutes later claim money isn't a issue & we have plenty to get involved in this conflict. I'm not real sure how that works but something doesn't sound right.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
war is good for the economy. Do you all know what all those bombs cost? Without war, where would we spend all that Monopoly Money.
fify...

You know I have always heard war is good for the economy but is it really now days? I mean during WWII it was because a ton of people were working building equipment & munitions for our military. But with how much we outsource & buy now days does it help or hurt us more? I heard them say those cruise missiles cost about $1.5 million each. I'm wondering if that is real cost or our government putting mark-up on it to justify some costs elsewhere. I also heard one guy saying our entire budget would be used by the end of October then another guy on the same show minutes later claim money isn't a issue & we have plenty to get involved in this conflict. I'm not real sure how that works but something doesn't sound right.

We're just printing it now anyway

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom