Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all part of the plan man. We just get the displeasure of watching it all play out. It's getting pretty interesting to say the least. There are some lines being drawn & I don't think Obama cares enough to keep away from those lines. I think he really believes as President of the US he can do whatever he wants in whatever country he wants, with or without international & American public support.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
China Officially Backs Russia On Syria, Warns "Military Action Would Have Negative Impact On Global Economy"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-...ns-military-action-would-have-negative-impact

The lines are being drawn... we gonna get raped.

stream1.gifsoup.com_view_1007161_tsar_bomba_o.gif

The sad thing about this is that Obama has an ace up his sleeve, but he doesn't even know it, therefore he can't use it. If he really wanted to we could be exporting our oil & gas in about 5 years. Do a "Manhattan like" project to build infrastructure for CNG/LNG motor fuel and export facilities at about a dozen ports and it could be even less. The economic boom that would result would throw a really big wrench into the works for China, Russia and everyone else, and especially the Saudis who are fueling all this mess.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Obama really believes he is not drawing a red line on this, he is sorely mistaken. The world may have "drawn the line on chemical weapons", but Obama is drawing a line the credibility of this once great nation. If Obama continues down this path and launches an attack, regardless of whether congress approves or not, this will do irreparable damage to the US of A. If we fire on Syria and somehow do not end up in a large scale world war, we will at least find ourselves in serious financial jeopardy with China. What part of "stay the hell out of the middle east" does Washington not understand?

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Obama really believes he is not drawing a red line on this, he is sorely mistaken. The world may have "drawn the line on chemical weapons", but Obama is drawing a line the credibility of this once great nation. If Obama continues down this path and launches an attack, regardless of whether congress approves or not, this will do irreparable damage to the US of A. If we fire on Syria and somehow do not end up in a large scale world war, we will at least find ourselves in serious financial jeopardy with China. What part of "stay the hell out of the middle east" does Washington not understand?

What is extremely disturbing to me anyway is when you factor in what is going on with the other things that have come about recently. The odd purchases of goods by government agencies weather it be MRE's, water, guns, ammo, personnel carriers, ect..., the backdoor deals being made with other countries, the scandals surrounding Washington on multiple fronts & countless other things that seem to add up to conspiracy but if our worst fears come true would equal the end of America as we know it.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had seen this before, but given the gravity of what is in progress & most likely about to happen here is this for those who haven't seen it. When I first watched this video I was in a "WTF" moment when he was done speaking, left wondering what the hell are these politicians actually planning or preparing for. You can tell even the man reading is surprised by some of the content & then asks for a vote on the bill he read with a large portion unread out loud due to being classified. You can get a pretty good idea of what he isn't reading by the rest of what is said. It was disturbing to me anyway & paints a dark picture of what they expect in our future.

Ignore the title of the video, I originally watched cause it was from a government vote instead of just some guy claiming he found evidence of something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IhlNK3hEeE

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do hope the republicans and democrats lining up behind this adventure get a bit better picture than the administration has provided in the last several off reservation excursions, Benghazi, Libya, Egypt, Fast and Furious etc...If past performance is any indication of future potential I'd say we're about to go on a wild ride....

I think people like McCain, Graham, Boehner, Pelosi, etc. are very well read into this situation. I think they've been well read into it by the special interests that stand to profit from this little expedition. :(

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had seen this before, but given the gravity of what is in progress & most likely about to happen here is this for those who haven't seen it. When I first watched this video I was in a "WTF" moment when he was done speaking, left wondering what the hell are these politicians actually planning or preparing for. You can tell even the man reading is surprised by some of the content & then asks for a vote on the bill he read with a large portion unread out loud due to being classified. You can get a pretty good idea of what he isn't reading by the rest of what is said. It was disturbing to me anyway & paints a dark picture of what they expect in our future.

Ignore the title of the video, I originally watched cause it was from a government vote instead of just some guy claiming he found evidence of something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IhlNK3hEeE

http://www.theonion.com/video/proposed-classified-bill-will-defend-against-flesh,14175/

Latest posts

Top Bottom