Low life looters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it the truth or speculation? That is the question that needs to be answered.

I'll be dammed if I'll be politically neutral if a specific ethenticity is involved. It it goes that way, it needs to be reported that way.

The truth never hurts to be told.

Do you find truth in any stereotypes for an entire group of people?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there are two dozen arrests for looting, and two dozen Slambovians are arrested, then it needs to be reported as such.
The news reports always report on video's of robbery's as being green or purple in color.

What is wrong with reporting the ethenticity of looters?

Anybody wonder why ALL of the TV advertisements selling home security systems, and having a video, only show white people? Not only as the perp, but as the criminal.

Has ANYBODY seen any the other way? Video clip?

The Talk Radio folks refer to this all the time. Why?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
OK, I just realized that my post wasn't clear - I'm not talking about reporting - I'm talking about comments in the article posted:

http://www.news9.com/story/22379670...looting-in-tornado-ravaged-moore-neighborhood

Just stupid comments that make Oklahoma look dumb.

How is it that RickN got that and nobody else did? Could it be that my arch-nemesis is the only one who truly understands me?...

I wasn't commenting on the earlier conversation, just the last couple posts. Yes, I got that the comments on the article were racist. It seemed like your last post was commenting directly on DHoddy's post.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I just realized that my post wasn't clear - I'm not talking about reporting - I'm talking about comments in the article posted:

http://www.news9.com/story/22379670...looting-in-tornado-ravaged-moore-neighborhood

Just stupid comments that make Oklahoma look dumb.

How is it that RickN got that and nobody else did? Could it be that my arch-nemesis is the only one who truly understands me?...

Naw , theres a guy with a bag of dildo's ....Sounds like He gets it.

.... ;)

edit: a Sack of dildo's

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom