Magnificent 7 - the remake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our group of Cowboy Action shooters got together to go see it. Lots of fun, good action, high body count. Some very good, very funny lines!

You have to suspend reality any time you go watch a movie and this one was no different. The story was just far enough off the original to make it stand on it's own as a movie. At the same time, there was just enough in comon with the original to make me raise an eyebrow and nod in acceptance at least a few times.

Good flick - it's on the "must buy" list.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ordered a monarch shoulder rig for my shield from Andrew's custom leather in Florida. He has videos on hank strangers channel. He answered the phone and after I placed my order he told me to be in the lookout for this movie because he made all the holsters and belts for it. I want to see the movie. I like westerns. I also want to see his work. Can't wait to get my rig in.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't as good as the original but I do hope it will prompt Hollywood into producing more family friendly westerns. It's part of this nations history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom