Man Caught Eating Severed Human Leg After Allegedly Swiping It From Train Accident, Video Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Society is slowly turning insane.
I think we just see it more and more. 40 years ago, these people would be locked into state mental asylums. Those all got closed in the 80s and 90s as we started to lean more heavily on drug therapy. The problem is that without inpatient care, the most damaged people that need the drugs, the most have a tendency to not take them and then end up on the street and in and out of the prison system until they die.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we just see it more and more. 40 years ago, these people would be locked into state mental asylums. Those all got closed in the 80s and 90s as we started to lean more heavily on drug therapy. The problem is that without inpatient care, the most damaged people that need the drugs, the most have a tendency to not take them and then end up on the street and in and out of the prison system until they die.
Good point, especially with an open border policy we are not screening criminals nor mental issues.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me wonder, what is in our food, air and water and illegal drugs?
The lefties are so focused on the climate that they completely overlook the pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers in our food. Seems like there is so much more cancer these days and mental illness. I talked with a tobacco farmer one day and I asked him if he thought smoking was bad, he said tobacco isn't bad if you smoked it the way God intended, without all the additives. He said they spray the crop several times with pesticide, herbicide, and fertilizer, and all of those are systemic, meaning they never leave the plant, so you're smoking all that. And the meth heads used to steal fertilizer from farmers to make that crap. Let the good times roll.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So wait, what? "Authorities additionally noted that the pedestrian had been hit in front of the train’s platform, according to 23 ABC Bakersfield. Arrest records show that Tellez was charged with a misdemeanor for “removing human body parts from an area that is not a cemetery without law enforcement approval,” the outlet reported." So it is okay to remove human body parts from an area that is a cemetery?

So grave robbing is fine m'kay?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should be offended. A 27 year old man named Resendo did this.

Not to paint with too broad of a brush but I am going to guess he is Hispanic. growing up he should have learned he could have dug a hole. Started a fire. Let it burn down to coals. Throw the leg in cover it back up.

Then go gather up some avacados, onions, chili peppers and some tortillas. By the time he got back the meat would have been done. He could have ate like a king. Instead. He got a few bites of raw meat that still had fresh staph on the skin before he had his meal taken away and made the news.
Ever watched the series, Hannibal? The actor that portrayed him, Madds Mikkelson certainly fit the part.

He had his friends over, one was cop, and prepared gourmet meals with wine and classical music.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
But the question is, are we knowing about it now due to internet and cellphone images, etc. As opposed to this may have happened in the pre 1993 / common internet days and we would not know of it due to only newspapers and set news stations?

And it sounds horrible but the recipe above with the extra ingredients sounds good, just leave off the long pork meat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom