Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because it is his business to run how he wants, Academy doesnt wait on delayed 4473 either. Plus if he takes payment say via a credit card and then has to refund it he is out money on processing fees. So I personally think his decision and most others are ok right now under the circumstances.

This makes sense but, I guess I just think of my self. Mine goes to further review every time but always comes thru. I would think if they knew the person they would take the money and hold the item until it could be resolved. This is the way I would ask that it be handeled even if he did require me to pay with cash. I certainly wouldn't want to hold up the line but would like to go ahead and pay and come back for it in a couple of weeks when the madness dies down.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark has a few DPMS .308 in stock, a bunch of CMMG completes in stock, a few complete spikes uppers in stock, a few complete CMMG lowers in stock, and pmags. Prices range from 1000.00 for the 308 DPMS to 2,400.00 for a custom build Black Rain Ordnance
my wife Michelle was just there she picked up a CMMG semi complete lower

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This makes sense but, I guess I just think of my self. Mine goes to further review every time but always comes thru. I would think if they knew the person they would take the money and hold the item until it could be resolved. This is the way I would ask that it be handeled even if he did require me to pay with cash. I certainly wouldn't want to hold up the line but would like to go ahead and pay and come back for it in a couple of weeks when the madness dies down.

If a previous customer you know the history on, I kinda agree with you

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I retract anything that may have come across negative. I like Mark, and think he's a good guy. It is absolutely his business, and right to run it the way that he sees fit. Upon reading more, I get the paperwork problem. What a nightmare!

Now I wish I would have kept all those guns! I only have this rusty old pocketknife now. Ah well.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I retract anything that may have come across negative. I like Mark, and think he's a good guy. It is absolutely his business, and right to run it the way that he sees fit. Upon reading more, I get the paperwork problem. What a nightmare!

Now I wish I would have kept all those guns! I only have this rusty old pocketknife now. Ah well.

Look in your closet, under your bed, in your safes, in the trunk safe in your car and in your concealed holster on yor side. That's where you hid all your guns, remember now.:mosh:

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is full of untruths. i posted yesterday about how I waited in line for 45 minutes at a LGS and then saw the sign about delayed on the door and left because I always get delayed. This was the shop I was talking about. As soon as I left Marks, I went to Academy to purchase the Sig 716 they were holding for me. I got a delay. Academy does not follow the 'if we hear nothing in 3 days, you can take the gun' rule. They will not release it until the actually receive the PROCEED. They told me they would hold the rifle for 30 days or until they receive a proceed. If they don't receive the proceed after 30 days, then they can run it again. They called me about 2 hours later with a proceed to come and get it. So as far as I know, Marks is the only one doing this and I am certain that they are still processing delays because it happened to me less than 24 hours ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom