Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dong's here in Tulsa has uppers, ARs, and lowers..... but they are armslist stupid prices. $1800 Bushmasters, $700 .308 lowers, etc.....

So if you guys HAVE to have it and have money coming out of your arse.... by all means.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark had a lot of items in stock this morning with great prices to match. He had everything from LPK, TRIGGERS, stripped LOWER, COMPLETE LOWERS, stripped UPPERS, COMPLETE UPPERS, complete AR-15 & 10 rifles, ETC. He did mention he gets shipments in weekly with new supplies and might have some more ar-10 (DPMS) in stock sometime today. I highly recommend being there by 10AM or earlier even though he opens at 11AM. That way you can be one of the first 3 inside to ensure you get what you want. I've noticed every time I've gone in he has had complete uppers ranging from $600.00-$1,000.00 he also has had complete AR-15 / 10 rifles ranging from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 Today I personally picked up a Black Rain Ordnance lower (.223) and AR-10 (DPMS). He had a limited amount of AR-10 rifles in stock hence the reason I recommend being one of the first three in line.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was there today for the first time. Bought a LPK and two mags. Went out to the truck and my girlfriend said "I thought you have two stripped lowers....Go see if he has another LPK" So i walked back in got another like she told me to!

will be going back good guy to deal with

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone take a shot at how much longer you think this craziness is going to last.

I'd like to own an AR and had been planning on getting one around year end now for about 6 months, but I'm a pretty uneducated buyer and want to spend a little time talking to my vendor to make sure I get what I need before I plunk down the cash. I don't think now is the time to be asking some guy to spend 30 minutes with me bullshitting and educating me on what I need.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone take a shot at how much longer you think this craziness is going to last.

I'd like to own an AR and had been planning on getting one around year end now for about 6 months, but I'm a pretty uneducated buyer and want to spend a little time talking to my vendor to make sure I get what I need before I plunk down the cash. I don't think now is the time to be asking some guy to spend 30 minutes with me bullshitting and educating me on what I need.

This insanity is going to last just as long as gun owners are in panic mode.
The day that stops, the shelves start filling back up again.
I for one haven't bought squat since this insanity started.
If I needed it, it's already in the safe, long before this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom