Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So u didn't partake in any gonja in nam?
As I've stated prior, I've never had any in any fashion other than second hand smoke in concerts, parties, etc.
I didn't grow up in a monastery either and when I was in the military, it was a jailable offense. So, with my earlier comments about right and wrong, it was wrong at that time and my wishes to stay outside of the stockade and get back with my family certainly prevailed over getting stoned.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I've stated prior, I've never had any in any fashion other than second hand smoke in concerts, parties, etc.
I didn't grow up in a monastery either and when I was in the military, it was a jailable offense. So, with my earlier comments about right and wrong, it was wrong at that time and my wishes to stay outside of the stockade and get back with my family certainly prevailed over getting stoned.
Yeah you "say" a lot of stuff...lol

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa,...easy there Denn....uh Bill..

:thumb:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Wrong" and "illegal" often have very little to do with one another.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a friend at the health dept. close to this process; people aren't rushing to get in their applications because everyone knows it's going to be a royal s***show.

That’s also a lot of education, experience, and responsibility required for $84K. I know it’s State but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom