Midwest City Shooting victim needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I looked up owner of the house, I will email him at tinker and see if it is him and if it is legit

I appreciate your help. It's tougher than I thought it would be to find a way to demonstrate this is legit. Probably why scams are so successful on the internet.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would offer to let them stay in one of our properties, but they are all boarded up and gutted with no running water, Electricity only, if that is something they would be able to get by on I have 4 walls and a Roof they can stay in west of Spencer but east of OKC.

It is literally a boarded up insulated house we use for storage until we get funds to build it out, but it would be better than being roofless.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not unusual for an account to be set up at a local bank.
See if there's one of those.

I think they did not go that route because of name disclosure but not positive, plus harder on national level to donate to a bank out of state. I had heard they did some kind of fundraiser at his work for the family but not sure if much $$$ was made. Sent email to owner of house that so I will let you know if i hear back.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay. So, thanks to Mr10mm's efforts, it is legit, after he emailed him at Tinker, and the guy responded with a chain of emails, including his chain of command. However, he didn't want his personal identifying information made public. If anyone has any specific questions about it or wants any reassurances, feel free to PM me, or perhaps Mr10mm if he's willing. The last email response he sent (in response to whether they had a local bank account set up) was:

The link on XDtalk is the only thing we have right now as once again I just don't feel right about asking. We will be glad to accept help that is given but asking is too hard on my pride... The gun will be gone for years (unless they get a chance to plea-bargain) and by years I mean 2 to 10+ years! I took my wife to H&H and let her pick out a replacement.
Thanks again!

Questions welcome.

And thanks to Mr10mm for background checking this.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a third party verification of turn of events? News article, police reports etc....

I'd love to help out a local family in need, but I'm not sending money over the internet based on internet forum postings. Know what I mean?

If an established, known member of this forum knew the situation first hand it might help kick some $$ loose.

I have met him and his family since this happened. They have moved and have a handgun. They are still going to need lots of prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom