Update on Home Invasion in MWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since the OP and his wife from the XD talks forum are web active, does anyone know if they are members of this site. Is anyone on the XD talks site that can point them over here for support and or assistance?

ibwaldo

New to the site!
Reaction score
Since the OP and his wife from the XD talks forum are web active, does anyone know if they are members of this site. Is anyone on the XD talks site that can point them over here for support and or assistance?

Hi TJay74, I say your post and thought I would join.

I met jrusling at H and H gun range and all I can say is that is a great place and jrusling is an even better guy!

The support that we have received from everyone is just incredible! I would not wish these circumstances on anyone but it sure is nice to know that there are still a lot of good caring people out there. Our living conditions are not the greatest right now, but my wife and I know that there are a lot of people out there that are in a lot worse shape then we are right now. The reason we decided to share our story is so that others can learn what the true meaning of responsible gun ownership is and what the aftermath of this type of this event can have on your family. The good news is we are still together as a family and we are even stronger now than before this whole thing happened.

I thought I had us prepared for everything but I learned that nothing can prepare you for the fear. The fear I felt after this was almost over powering. I was not in fear of my safety but for my wife and kids. It took several weeks for it to subside to a reasonable level. I still get uneasy when I need to leave for work.

I hope anyone that takes the time to read our story will come away a little more informed and better prepared if they ever have to face a similar circumstance. My you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OKShooters!

It's a ghastly shame that you and your family are subject to such blindly hateful revenge after protecting yourselves. Terrifying to see that, but reassuring to witness the largess of not just OK gun owners, but those nationwide.

Best wishes to all of you for a Merry Christmas.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi TJay74, I say your post and thought I would join.

I met jrusling at H and H gun range and all I can say is that is a great place and jrusling is an even better guy!

The support that we have received from everyone is just incredible! I would not wish these circumstances on anyone but it sure is nice to know that there are still a lot of good caring people out there. Our living conditions are the greatest right now, but my wife and I know that there are a lot of people out there that are in a lot worse shape then we are right now. The reason we decided to share our story is so that others can learn what the true meaning of responsible gun ownership is and what the aftermath of this type of this event can have on your family. The good news is we are still together as a family and we are even stronger now than before this whole thing happened.

I thought I had us prepared for everything but I learned that nothing can prepare you for the fear. The fear I felt after this was almost over powering. I was not in fear of my safety but for my wife and kids. It took several weeks for it to subside to a reasonable level. I still get uneasy when I need to leave for work.

I hope anyone that takes the time to read our story will come away a little more informed and better prepared if they ever have to face a similar circumstance. My you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

First I would like to welcome you to the forum, its a great place here and I hope you stay,

Also thank you for sharing you story with everyone, I read it on xdtalk about a month ago. with all the bad things that happened, just remember that your wife did the right thing, and the most important thing is that your wife and kids came out safe. It is crappy that the threats are being made, I know the area and that is typical of that area.

I don't know if this will help or not, but there is that place that say they buy ugly houses, they don't pay what the house is worth but if you owe less that they will pay, if you are willing to take a loss, it will atleast get you out of the house for good.

here is info for the company Is this your company?

We Buy Ugly Houses
121 Dean A Mcgee Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6412 map
Phone:(405) 235-3355

like2shoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the links to your other posts. I never fully realized how much BS the law-abiding citizen would go through. It's made me re-think some of my security procedures. I hope everything works out for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome Ibwaldo. Your situation is a sign of the times we live in. I wholeheartedly applaud your actions in protecting your family. You are truly their hero. Don't lose sight of that throughout all of this. You have much to be proud of.

Good luck, and I hope you become a regular member here!

God Bless,
Dave

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ibwaldo it is nice to see you and I hope your wife comes over here as well. I for one am glad you and your wife are ok as are the children are ok.

I would like to extend a hand and offer of a place to go for Christmas if need be. I dont know if you have family but if you dont you and the kids are more than welcome at my house.

Please let us know if you need any help with anything as we all know this process is not a easy one at all. I am just glad that all of the things that mattered most are safe for you at this time.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome Ibwaldo! I am so glad to hear that your whole family is safe and alive. I can't imagine the thought and feelings you all are having right now, but what needed to be done was done. It's a shame that criminals don't learn from these happenings, but want to escalate things themselves. I guess they will never learn that law abiding citizens are fed up with their crap!! The police can't be everywhere, so we are entitled to defend ourselves and families, and we WILL.

As you can see, this forum has a GREAT bunch of people with BIG hearts, if there is anything we can do, just let us know.

God bless you and yours ( he already has), and have a Merry Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom