MilitaryBolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find a feedback thread for MilitaryBolt so here it is.

He posted up some stuff for sale today. I posted I'll take this and that and sent an IM. He called me back within 15 minutes. Set a time and place for pickup and all is well with the world. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he Did not disclose that he would not accept returns until after the transaction was made. I now stuck with a non functioning rifle that is nothing more than a paper weight. I had a bad feeling about the rifle but I took it anyway since the trip was made. That is my fault, I should have walked away.
The barrel is covered in pitting and its missing pieces to the magazine. I knew the stock was bubba'd but not cracked to the point that if I actually was able to shoot it, it would break in two. Non of this was disclosed when asked if the rifle was in shooting condition. I was just told "I have not shot it" . I am not happy. Lesson learned I guess.
I have attempted to contact him many times in reference to this transaction and he is choosing to ignore me and not respond.

all I am saying is make sure you ask questions and be VERY specific since full disclosure is not something that will come up. Very used car salesman feeling.

MilitaryBolt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was no missing parts on the magazine because the rifle doesn't have a magazine I told you the Carcanos use a special clip.
I don't know anyone who buys a rifle for $50 and expects it to be perfect and when it isn't then they want there money back and yes I did respond to your e-mail and said no returns. You could have easily said no thanks but when you give me money and take the rifle then its all yours.
he Did not disclose that he would not accept returns until after the transaction was made. I now stuck with a non functioning rifle that is nothing more than a paper weight. I had a bad feeling about the rifle but I took it anyway since the trip was made. That is my fault, I should have walked away.
The barrel is covered in pitting and its missing pieces to the magazine. I knew the stock was bubba'd but not cracked to the point that if I actually was able to shoot it, it would break in two. Non of this was disclosed when asked if the rifle was in shooting condition. I was just told "I have not shot it" . I am not happy. Lesson learned I guess.
I have attempted to contact him many times in reference to this transaction and he is choosing to ignore me and not respond.

all I am saying is make sure you ask questions and be VERY specific since full disclosure is not something that will come up. Very used car salesman feeling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom