Milk & Diarrhea My Observation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Milk out of a plastic jug is essentially road kill once they finish all the sanitation protocols. Did you know the average person consumes the equivalent of a credit card in micro plastics each year 🤣. Who da thought one day we'd buy water in plastic bottles and microwave something called noodles in a styrofoam container. You are what you eat.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t have a Braums close to me in TX, but I’ll be stopping in Blackwell on the way up tomorrow to buy a half gallon of this A2 milk to try. I will be reporting back. :blush:

Wife was reading about Braum's history a while back. Interesting stuff, but they limit the distance from their farm/dairy in Tuttle to their stores to 300 miles away. Tyler, TX is right at that limit, depending on which route their trucks would take.

Last edited:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Milking at 5am
Breakfast at 8am

Doesn't get any better.

Cousin had a dairy in Ada (Roft, actually) when I was growing up. Loved that fresh milk and butter, homemade biscuit. Guy down the road had chickens, traded eggs for milk. Fresh is 1000x better than what Wally sells.
Or anybody else for that matter!

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm----
Perhaps OP's reactions may be genetic, to some degree.
Or, like everything else, 'It (milk) ain't what it yusta be'.
Personally (so far); when it comes to milk (or dairy products in general) I'm
pretty much BombProof. (No ****).
One day; I tried experimenting with some sour milk & have since turned it into all
manner of concoctions. I've used it to make cheese, as a yogurt 'extender', & have
employed the resulting whey in all types of cooking & baking.
Admittedly; I DO cook like an 18th Century Frenchmen...potentially.
But years later; I have NEVER had any digestive issues resulting from soured milk
products- even after some 'interesting' results of some very questionable lactation
fermentation experimentation. I even give to my dog...who's almost 18 years old.
I've used whole milk, that lame watery stuff, pasteurized, & ultra-pasteurized with
nary a cramp nor fart. So; It's not for lack of tryin'.
Might be genetic, or somethin'.
I just.....don't know.
...OP's 'issues' might also be due to a change in gut flora, a new 'script (like anti-
biotics?) a diet change, or...some other crap.
I just...don't...get paid to know/care ;-]
Maybe I'll mail ya some homemade cheese.
Works for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom