More pigs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cause I'm weird like that. heh I don't know, I like to keep their cutters. They actually go pretty deep in the jaw bone, especially the bottom ones, so when you pull them out they are quite large. They look cool on a necklace, with a loin cloth and face paint. That's how I keep strangers away.

Sounds like a mating ritual of some sort:anyone:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't leave them lay. I know there has to be a Hunters Against Hunger place near you that will process pigs (when deer season is over) and if not offer the kills here.... We have had our share of guys down on their luck the last year or so. Leave the heads and gut piles to draw your predators in and become a super hero...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't leave them lay. I know there has to be a Hunters Against Hunger place near you that will process pigs (when deer season is over) and if not offer the kills here.... We have had our share of guys down on their luck the last year or so. Leave the heads and gut piles to draw your predators in and become a super hero...

He has offered in the past for anybody to come and get them.
I'm sure the offer still stands, but the takers would have to gut. With the amount of pigs he takes, it would be a full time job!:D

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You would be surprised at how hard it is to give pigs away. Most processors won't take wild pigs unless you gut them and skin them, or that has been my experience.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being that pigs are so common down here, those that want one go shoot one. It ain't hard to get access to pig hunt, so the hungry hunt for themselves. I'll leave ya'll GPS coordinates and leave the pigs by the side of the road, ya'll are more than welcome to help yourself!

Reaction score
I'd like to buy a small-medium sized hog trap, if anyone has one for sale. Especially if you know how to hook me up with the iphone app & camera setup that let's me watch the trap from my phone, and trip the door trigger with my phone when they're inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom