Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Sister and BIL are having everyone over on the 23rd for finger foods for Christmas. I volunteered to bring a cheese platter. Did you know that no one sells sectioned serving platters anymore? Well, I sure didn't! Walmart sells nothing even resembling what I needed. I was grocery shopping at Crest yesterday and saw a shelf full of "cake carriers." Low and behold, in the back was ONE sectioned platter, yes, just one! The world is going to Hell in a hand-basket.

B.C. by Mastroianni and Hart for December 18, 2023​

B.C. Comic Strip for December 18, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Kinda breezy outside today. Gonna make that 50 degrees feel colder on my walk.

Pickles by Brian Crane for December 19, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for December 19, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks a bit gloomy outside today. Not supposed to rain until tomorrow, though. We'll see what it does when it's time for my walk.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for December 20, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for December 20, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks dark and rainy outside today. Guess there won't be a walk for me. And it appears it's gonna be a rainy Christmas, as well.

Pickles by Brian Crane for December 21, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for December 21, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. That seems to be a trend, Okietool. The get-together we were supposed to have at Sister and BIL's house this weekend has been postponed until next weekend because Mom is sick.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for December 22, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for December 22, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. As I posted yesterday, the Christmas party at Sister and BIL's house was move to next weekend due to Mom being sick. Well, last evening, Sister calls and says Mom is in the hospital. They're going to do some tests and such. It's hard to see Mom look so small and frail in that hospital bed. Any thoughts and prays you can spare will be appreciated.

Pickles by Brian Crane for December 23, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for December 23, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom