Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Happily, Mom is back home and doing just fine. Now we can have our family Christmas get-together on Saturday. 2024 is gonna be an "interesting" year. Let's just hope "interesting" doesn't translate into "Apocalypse."

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for December 28, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for December 28, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Nice, bright day outside. In the low 40s. Might go for my first walk since Mom got out of the hospital today. And it's Messican food Friday!

Pickles by Brian Crane for December 29, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for December 29, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, today will be our family Christmas. It was supposed to be last weekend, but Mom wound up in the hospital. She's home now, so we're doing it today. It's gonna be finger foods, so I have to put a cheese platter together shortly.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for December 30, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for December 30, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad your mom is home. Hope everything goes good from here on out.

One of our neighbors has been at the hospital with his wife for the last month. She has COPD and caught pneumonia somehow. She's been able to move from ICU to a regular room but isn't ready for rehab yet. If y'all could pray for her I'd really appreciate it. She's a sweet lady and has really had a rough time of it from what her husband says.

Oh ... And Morning!! 😉 It's morning SOMEWHERE, isn't it?? 😇🤗

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad your mom is home. Hope everything goes good from here on out.

One of our neighbors has been at the hospital with his wife for the last month. She has COPD and caught pneumonia somehow. She's been able to move from ICU to a regular room but isn't ready for rehab yet. If y'all could pray for her I'd really appreciate it. She's a sweet lady and has really had a rough time of it from what her husband says.

Oh ... And Morning!! 😉 It's morning SOMEWHERE, isn't it?? 😇🤗

Could you share a first name for your neighbor lady?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys. 🤦🤦🤦

Yeah it's been one of those days. 😣😣 I gotta remember my card isn't here yet and I am not very good at being an alcoholic. Lol Grumpy is just gonna have to scrub the bathtub and wash down the shower walls until further notice. You guys think he's grumpy now, just wait til I put the lid down on the toilet, have a seat and critique his lack of ability to "see" soap scum ... 😂😂😂😂

I told him this morning he was gonna miss me when I was gone because the house would become a pig sty. He said "No I won't. I'll find somebody and just move them in with me."

And I laughed and laughed and laughed. He said, "What's so funny?? I don't smell bad."

😂 Oh that poor innocent soul ... You should have seen his face when I said "Did you not get the memo?? Grey divorces are at an all time high and women are NOT remarrying. Seems "we" LIKE not having to clean up after lazy slobs!" 😂😂😂😂 He didn't wanna talk about it anymore. 😉😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom