Most fun car you have ever driven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted in this thread tuesday and Who would have thought that I would lose my dad on Thursday. And man the emotions that the recent thought of that car would be such a shocker. Thanks dad for all the things you taught me. But most importantly thanks for always always making time to spend with me. And oh how I wish you still had the "bomber". Rip John ray Middleton. I miss you dad.

I'm so sorry to hear! I can't imagine loosing my dad. I'll call him now in fact.

This week I lost my sister-in-law at age 35. Not sure what caused it but possibly a severe reaction to prescribed drugs.

Just goes to show that we never know the day or time. Life is short. And we need to keep priorities in line!

Peace_Keeper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked (begged) my dad into letting me buy a 68 GTO my senior year of high school. Four on the floor, 400 ci. After a gazillion traffic tickets, he took the car from me and gave it to my younger brother. Shoe leather was my mode of transportation for what seemed like forever. Forty years later I drove my daughter's Infinity G35 and promptly met a State Trooper. The G35 was fun, but I'll take the goat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom