Most fun car you have ever driven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my uncle's 1968 MGB. he also bought and imported a Capri Germany in 1975 with the v-6. i thought it was so cool because he went to Germany to pick it up, drove it around for a couple of weeks over there before shipping it back to the states.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZOMG! A T2 car! A TURBO DODGE GUY! I used to live like 2 miles from FWD Performance when I went to school in Houston (Well, Spring actually). I would STILL love to find a Spirit R/T or Daytona IROC R/T or a GLH/GLHS anything. Screw it, any of them. I had a buddy of mine that built a CSX. He had it running for all of a week when it caught fire and was totaled.

His name happen to be Clayton?

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have owned and driven lots of fun cars. 1967 AC Cobra has to a highlight with the ability to beat the snot out of such an expensive and fast car a good friend of mine owned.

This 71 Hemi Cuda was a full frame off restoration and boy was it lively.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s145_willi44225_1971_20Hemi_20Engine_1971Hemi1.jpg

1992 IMSA Firehawk. All prototype GM parts. It was quite quick and very grumpy.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s145_willi44225_IMG_2498.jpg

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have owned and driven lots of fun cars. 1967 AC Cobra has to a highlight with the ability to beat the snot out of such an expensive and fast car a good friend of mine owned.

This 71 Hemi Cuda was a full frame off restoration and boy was it lively.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s145_willi44225_1971_20Hemi_20Engine_1971Hemi1.jpg

1992 IMSA Firehawk. All prototype GM parts. It was quite quick and very grumpy.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s145_willi44225_IMG_2498.jpg

That firehawk is really rare. Zf 6 speed and a special t ram intake manifold. Real bad ass car for a 3rd gen.
That red one on the far end, it wouldn't happen to be #8 would it? That emerald green is real rare also.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned alot of fast cars that were a blast to drive. As far as ones i've owned the Firehawk was the most fun in the twisties. Believe it or not the Srt-10 was a close second...Mmm viper v10 goodness. The winner has to be driving a Ferrari F430 Scuderia around the track though, that sucker would boogey. :burnout:

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That firehawk is really rare. Zf 6 speed and a special t ram intake manifold. Real bad ass car for a 3rd gen.
That red one on the far end, it wouldn't happen to be #8 would it? That emerald green is real rare also.

I owned 4 of the 25 1992 Firehawks ever built. I'm surprised anyone even knows how special these cars are. Emerald green is #26 w aluminum engine. It was last hardtop built w aluminum hood and Brembo brakes from Ferrari F40.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned 4 of the 25 1992 Firehawks ever built. I'm surprised anyone even knows how special these cars are. Emerald green is #26 w aluminum engine. It was last hardtop built w aluminum hood and Brembo brakes from Ferrari F40.

Nice! I think I've met you before. Iirc you had quite the collection of 80's f bodies. You also had a real nice 93 cobra.
Also Iirc about the 92 firehawk #18 & 23 were canceled orders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom