Most fun car you have ever driven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had 5 Vipers, but the Blown Bumblebee was the most fun....

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_May2008017.jpg

So you know im still kicking myself in the balls for not buying that car from you..... Looking out at my pool right now thinking why did i get married... Pool or viper. My priorities are obviously messed up.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun to Drive? How about one of the Toyota MR2's from the early 90's. Those things were like really fast, street legal go carts.

I made a run to Dallas TX from Tuttle OK as a passenger in a MR2. Guy by the name of Bill Skipper was the owner operator.. We made the trip in just over two hours.. Thanks Guardian Angels...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 68 SS Camaro That I built a few years ago. 840 horse BBC, ran 9.80's in the 1/4 at 143 mph. All motor, no power adders..

i702.photobucket.com_albums_ww22_gearys5600_Picture873.jpg

Daaaaaaamn.

Mine was also a 68 SS... belonged to a buddy of mine. 383 Stroker with 4.11 rear end... ran 10s at the track, I believe. Not nearly as hopped up as that one, though.

As far as what I've owned, my '86 Supra handled like it was on rails. Not super fast off the line (not like some of the above ones, anyways), but man did it handle well. Much better than the SS. But that thing was a beast off the line. Also drove a buddy's Z06 that was fast, but just didn't feel as comfortable. Seemed too big... too long and low, somehow. Someday I'ma own a late 60's Stingray. :D

Ambulances are fun, too, in a different way. :D

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a black 1988 T-top GT Mustang, R-block, forged internals, trick flow heads, & a Vortech supercharger. It had a TKO 5 speed. It made 520 RWHP, it was a fun little car. Very light by today's standards, and pretty dang fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom