Muskogee Gun Club IDPA Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That should be fine... I've got my double mag carrier you can borrow if more than one mag change is required (only one last time)
Other than that bring a cover garment, good holster, and a mag carrier...

Look me up when you get there... I'll be the big bald dude wearin' sunglasses every second we're there regardless if "needed" LOL

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Your link does not work any more and when it did I could not find a map to the range. There are about 6 of us who would like to come down next week but it ain't going to happen unless we can find out how to get there.

The range is in Warner, about 3.5 miles west of the college. As you come into Warner on Hwy 64 heading south, turn right on College Road. Stay on this road, go past the college. The road (E 1050 RD) will turn into a gravel road going up a hill, keep following it until you come to a T intersection, go right, follow the road, it will curve down to the left follow it until on the right you see two telephone poles with red stripes painted on them, and an MGC sign. Take this road follow it all the way thru the gate and there you are. If you can take a look at E 1050 Rd on Google maps you can get a pretty good idea of where the range is. It is between N 4300 Rd and N 4290 Rd on the north side. Someone else will probably come along and tell you how to get there from Hwy 69.

Best I can tell, this is about where it is:
Google Map

Latest posts

Top Bottom