Muskogee police Pepper spray 84 year old woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you Cap'n Obvious. The real moral to the story is that the police need to get back to protecting the public rather than putting the public, their fellow officers and themselves at risk.

I might have to think about changing my screen name to that. I do like Snarkfish as well. But I think that is due to me craving some fresh fish as of late.

And I think if you were to skip ahead a few pages you would see in the story that for the most part LEOs are doing just that.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet his grandmother told him that the next time he runs from the police, don't come home.

Also, doors should be harder to kick in. I would love to see a video of the extra bodies with extra body taking turns trying to kick in the door.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, you're proving my point. Too many officers are not able to make the correct decision while high on adrenaline. Citizens are being injured and killed, property is being destroyed for what? To recover a stolen truck, for minor traffic violations? To get a marijuana joint off the streets?

On June 21 I was on the receiving end of a hit and run. The OHP responded, they wouldn't even fill out an accident report because, and I **** you not, because they could tell the other vehicle was uninsured and since I wasn't injured it was really a "non-issue". The really funny part of this story is that the driver/owner of the vehicle that hit me, was and is wanted for multiple felony thefts in Okmulgee county. Tell me why a rolling stop is worth so much attention and hit and run accidents call for so little attention.

Gee, if only officers and troopers were to focus on pursuing and arresting individuals who run stop signs, create hit & run accidents, use stolen vehicles and commit thefts! What a novel idea! :rolleyes2

It should be a really big decision to kick in someone's door. What if one of those officers said "probably not worth kicking in the door. Not like we're chasing a murderer here. That shi could go wrong really quickly. Let's figure out another way."

How do you know? Are you saying someone who's just committed a major crime such as murder, has never ran from the cops on a traffic stop?

Simply put, you try to pull someone over for a minor traffic violation and they refuse to stop, you assume there is a REASON they're not stopping, and it's almost never because they can't afford their first ticket in a while. This guy is living proof of that. So he runs (felony), you don't know why he ran (yet) and he runs into a house. That's exigent circumstance and IF they asked him to come out politely and he refused, they went above and beyond any requirement they had to be nice about it. If granny interfered, she earned her stupid prize. Would I have sprayed her? Probably not, but that isn't the standard. Just because I'm willing to put up with a certain level of ****, doesn't mean I'm required to! :)

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee, if only officers and troopers were to focus on pursuing and arresting individuals who run stop signs, create hit & run accidents, use stolen vehicles and commit thefts! What a novel idea! :rolleyes2

Maybe they should get together and try to coordinate some consistency because there's a huge difference in "my shift is almost over and you have insurance so I'm not writing a report" and "that bastard isn't getting away".

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real question here is did they kick her walker/cane out from under her first? I believe that is standard procedure. They really need to switch to bear mace!!!

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RN here. 6"2", Male, 280#. Worked geriatric psych once. You would not believe the amount of power and pent up @$$ whoopin you can accumulate over a lifetime. Only bloody nose I've ever had was courtesy of an 89 year old woman with Alzheimer's and a walker. Kept her head down and one hand on her walker, but still caught me with an uppercut while I tried to keep her from going out a fire escape. Old does not necessarily mean weak! Try calming down a WW2 vet who thinks he is IN the war again. Kinda made me feel good to see how much fight a lot of my patients still had in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom