Mw3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bf3 > mw3

You got a copy that worked? I had it freeze up during the campaign and it only counted the first 45 minutes of play on MP. I really wanted to like it, but it's like the '70 Cougar I used to own. It got a lot of compliments for the way it looked, but it ran like crap most of the time. MW3 actually plays as advertised on the first night straight out of box.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got a copy that worked? I had it freeze up during the campaign and it only counted the first 45 minutes of play on MP. I really wanted to like it, but it's like the '70 Cougar I used to own. It got a lot of compliments for the way it looked, but it ran like crap most of the time. MW3 actually plays as advertised on the first night straight out of box.

I have not had any problems whatsoever with it except for getting owned for not buying the game when it came out. I had to build up my weapons to the level of others to really start competing.

My main complaint on BF3 is the sniping is messed up with flashlight-bright reflective scopes and what looks to be tracer rounds shot out of my rifles.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to get Skyrim, but with a 6 month old there is no way I would have time to really enjoy it.

Haha its possible... just play in two hour spurts while he/she sleeps!

I however have 6 months to enjoy the game until my bundle of Joy arrives. He/She is 11 weeks today and we find out the sex right before christmas!

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up my copy. Might crack it open tonight if I get the chance. I've burned out on games lately but we'll see if this one does the series justice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom