My new love

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely the worst drummer in the music industry. She has no business picking up a drumstick. So no, I'm not a fan I guess. Jack White doesn't bother me though and he does write some interesting music. Once he got a real band together, the raconteurs, his music has gotten better.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know they aren't together anymore, as yet, but I watched a documentary on The White Stripes and love them! Very cool band. Any other fans here?

I think I watched the same show, I loved the part were they showed up in random towns in Canada on an hours notice!!

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't call for haters, just fans. People criticize Meg for her drumming; she is self-taught, but her simplicity only focused more attention on Jack's guitar playing. You say she's the worst drummer. How? She can keep a beat. What else do you need? Perhaps I should have mentioned some hick band and gotten far less criticism.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't call for haters, just fans. You say she's the worst drummer. What else do you need? Perhaps I should have mentioned some hick band and gotten far less criticism.

im not a fan but i know what you mean but around here ya gota take the good with the bad, alot are better at bad than good...sorry man...

Latest posts

Top Bottom