My Vietnam war wall...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know where a GI machete is in a pawn shop if your interested, pretty sure it's Vietnam Era but I'll double check this wknd. It's got black plastic grip panels. I think the price is around $100.
My lovely wife bought me a 1942 hatchet and a machete for Christmas. The machete didn’t come with the sheath tho.

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My lovely wife bought me a 1942 hatchet and a machete for Christmas. The machete didn’t come with the sheath tho.
No sheath with this one either but maybe I'll pick it up if you don't. I remember when I was a kid on a farm we grew sugar cane and hand chopped it with surplus machetes we got at a Midwest city army surplus store in the 70s. We got a half dozen for $2 apiece. Wish I still had them.....

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
J
No sheath with this one either but maybe I'll pick it up if you don't. I remember when I was a kid on a farm we grew sugar cane and hand chopped it with surplus machetes we got at a Midwest city army surplus store in the 70s. We got a half dozen for $2 apiece. Wish I still had them.....
no joke. My dad used to tell me stories about buying surplus back in the late 60’s. And he always said “if I only knew” lol

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
J

no joke. My dad used to tell me stories about buying surplus back in the late 60’s. And he always said “if I only knew” lol
I remember tiger striped camo for $5-$10, USMC fighting knives with M8 scabbard for $6. The 70s and 80s were great years for surplus gear also. I had a Girlfriend in the 80s that bought a tiger striped camo set and cut it up

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really an interesting collection. I have an item to donate if we can find a way to get it to you.
5CB26BEA-6B3C-4289-BF31-262DC00BAFCB.jpeg
F50B1E7C-5CA4-409F-9329-F27DFF782F96.jpeg
5CB26BEA-6B3C-4289-BF31-262DC00BAFCB.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom