Need Ideas for Cooking Whole Llama...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Odd request coming at you. I'm about to get assigned to Germany for a few years and for my going away bash I'm planning on buying a llama, partying with it, then preparing it to be a meal for the next day. Does anybody here have a way to cook this? I don't have the land to do it myself. I'd get it fully prepared to cook if i could just pay one of you to just toss it on a spit, smokehouse, huge grill, or whatever you have that would work. If I can't get a llama by that time, it's either going to be an emu or a couple goats. Thanks everybody.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha knew somebody would try to think that part would be funny business. Was honestly planning on putting a mullet on his head and having mullet llama rides. Hadn't really planned everything out yet but we'll probably think of some fun stuff...and no, it's not going to get hurt or have anything bad happen to it before the kill.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In some countries (I think Germany is one of them), it's perfectly fine to do whatever you want with a Llama.

The hard part is going to be preparing it to be a meal the next day... it doesn't matter how many sweet nothings you whisper into that hairy ear, it's not going to find solice.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since it would probably take a whole llama a long cooking time. I would recommend you brine it before cooking. How you brine it could be a party for the both of you....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom