neighbors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
then do it supend it they told me to do 20 post i am and all you are doing is putting me down for posting what should i do

The classifieds are for active members of this community. Forcing your way to 20 posts by posting 20 random threads aren't going to do it.

Just... chat with us, get to know us, let us get to know you....

Don't force it.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have some trashy neighbors who deal drugs what do i do

596-COPS maybe? :police2:

There are reasons for the rule about posting in the classifieds. This is a discussion forum, do a little dicussing, post a picture or two, and once you have established yourself as a member then you can benefit from the classifieds. Also posts about ammo go in the ammo section, handguns in the handgun section, hunting dogs in the hunting section, get the picture? There is alot of knowledge here, welcome to the forum.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok so what do you want to alk about and get to know me

no matter how many posts you have, you have to be a active member on OSA before you can post in the classifieds, I have over the ammount that you need but it has not been a month yet for me, so I cant post in classifieds, and if you read the rules and stickies, 1 of them says that yu cant just post 20 in one day, you have to show that you want to use this site for other things, not just to sell stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom