New 5.5 (-) OEM Connector Available for Glock 42/43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel if the ghost connected works fine, then why try something diff that does the same thing?

Hey, you're probably right, but for $8.00 shipped, I went ahead and ordered the Glock OEM (-) connector for my 43. I just wanna see how it measures up against the Ghost Edge you know? One or the other will end up going in the Pay it Forward thread after I get it and see how they compare. I of course will report back with trigger gauge readings, my "expert" analysis and so on after I get it in and try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No trigger gauge measurements. Sorry. Original trigger pull was noticeably heavier than the standard 5.5 lb glock trigger. Not horrible, but obvious. There are lots of reports of trigger pull being measured in the 8lb area. New connector lightened the pull and I think it breaks crisper. The pull is simalar to the rest of the glock.line up. Like I said, this is the wife's gun....my trigger time on it is less than my 26. I got to shoot it some yesterday....what a fun gun to shoot!!!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, you're probably right, but for $8.00 shipped, I went ahead and ordered the Glock OEM (-) connector for my 43. I just wanna see how it measures up against the Ghost Edge you know? One or the other will end up going in the Pay it Forward thread after I get it and see how they compare. I of course will report back with trigger gauge readings, my "expert" analysis and so on after I get it in and try it out.

As promised; here's the scoop on the three available trigger connectors for the Glock 43. It needs to be noted that the connectors also fit the Glock 42 for you folks who have one of those. My Glock 43 is well broken in and has had the 25 cent trigger job carefully done using Flitz and Q-tips. Each connector was tested with 5 very careful pulls using my Wheeler Trigger Pull Scale and the average is given below.
1. 33215. Stock connector from Glock. Averaged out at 6.25 lbs.
2. Ghost Edge. 4.0 lbs.
3. 33564. New (-) connector from www.glockparts.com, the (-) is marked on the connector as well the number. 5.0 lbs.

The 33654 seems to have a bit more pronounced reset to it compared to the other two. The Ghost Edge was the lightest and you could easily feel it as well as tell from the results using the trigger scale. One thing of note; the tab on top of the Ghost Edge is noticeably smaller than the tab on the two OEM connectors. I don't really know why? Anyway, I'm kind of liking the 33564 for not just the somewhat lower relative weight as compared to the 33215 but for the very positive reset. I am going to leave this one in and go test it out at the range to see if I shoot it as well as I do the Edge.

Is the new 33564 worth it? To me, it is. It was $8.00 shipped and if your 42/43 is really heavy, I like the idea of replacing it with a Glock OEM connector; hence the 33564 is now in my trusty Glock 43.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Been dry firing the 43 for a while; it could just all be in my head, but I really like the new 33564; the break is crisp and the reset is very positive. I have GOT to get to the range tomorrow, the wife just didn't understand the critical importance of me going. Marital harmony be damned, imma go shooting at Big Boys in the morning with the 43...and a couple of 1911s and an M&P and a Savage bolt action 22 and....[emoji3]

Latest posts

Top Bottom