New 5.5 (-) OEM Connector Available for Glock 42/43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring the new connector if you want. Shoot a bit stick, quick switch and shoot some with the new one and then you'll know which one you like. I can switch it out easy right there at the range if you like. Less than 5 minute job to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to check one out. BTW, off topic, but does your G43 mag release dig into your right, middle finger when shooting it? My middle finger lands right on the corner of the mag release, and I'm wondering if anyone else notices it.
With a PhD you'd think you could run a dremel [emoji3]

posted via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoundsTE="druryj, post: 2916655, member: 10465"]Bring the new connector if you want. Shoot a bit stick, quick switch and shoot some with the new one and then you'll know which one you like. I can switch it out easy right there at the range if you like. Less than 5 minute job to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me, appreciate it. PMing.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think Ill order the Glock connector for my 42 this weekend. Only problem is, whenever I want to order just one part thats cheap it turns into a bunch of parts by the time I get to the checkout.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the 6# trigger spring with the negative connector. Glock trigger pull is based upon a series of parts. Don't use a reduced striker spring or safety spring for EDC.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget the 6# trigger spring with the negative connector. Glock trigger pull is based upon a series of parts. Don't use a reduced striker spring or safety spring for EDC.

I don't think the G42/43 has the same kind of trigger setup as say, the G19 or 26. There isn't the same kind of 6# spring in the 42/43 as in the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom