new humidor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Non Cuban:
Arturo Fuente
AVO
Dunhill
Partagas
My Father
Rocky Patel
H.Upmann

Cuban:
Cohiba....especially the Behike 56
Partagas
H.Upmann
Fonseca
Montecristo
Trinidad
Quai D' Orsay
Romeo Y Julieta

You'll have to figure out what size and how much time you want to spend smoking it....smaller=quick smoke, larger=more time..more time for conversation and more time to sip good bourbon or whiskey.

Cohiba

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut right under the curve in the end cap, so that there is still some curve left. It's all personal preference!! So take what you hear and adopt what you like. Some people fire the end a little before actualy puffing and lighting. Some use wood matches, torches... Like previously stated no lighter fluid, as you will taste the fuel. Butane or matches!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll add gurkhas, Nub, 601, Ageing room.

I prefer an earthy/spicey cigar for relaxing. Still searching for a everyday cigar but i think im spoiled.

Got a bundle of Thompsons Cubano Corojo torps, Habano wrapper. They are ok.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was taught to never put the cigar directly into the fire when you light. Make sure your humi has a good seal (there are a few test you can find online).

The Oliva "G" is a nice smooth smoke.
The Rocky Patel Connecticut is good for light smokes

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a fan of oligarch series o and most rocky lately I have tried Romeo and julieta reserve. And currently have a couple hand rolled from a master roller from rocky lately. He was at a grand opening and rolled some cigars while you set and waited.
I am not a fan of warlock. It didn't seem to have much flavor to me.

When I set down to have a smoke I tend to buy Churchill. I don't want to be done in a half hour. I like to set and relax for at least an hour with my smoke

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Non Cuban:
Arturo Fuente
AVO
Dunhill
Partagas
My Father
Rocky Patel
H.Upmann

Cuban:
Cohiba....especially the Behike 56
Partagas
H.Upmann
Fonseca
Montecristo
Trinidad
Quai D' Orsay
Romeo Y Julieta

You'll have to figure out what size and how much time you want to spend smoking it....smaller=quick smoke, larger=more time..more time for conversation and more time to sip good bourbon or whiskey.

Cohiba

Every thing this wise man said is more than I could have remembered to put down. Follow this above. He started off with my favorite the Arturo Fuente. Of that type the 858 maduro is the bomb.

Another fav of mine is the 5 Vega but the 5 is said in spanish so its a Sinco Vega.

Most of the cigar sizes that I smoke are rubusto, a good 45 min to an hour cigar

Latest posts

Top Bottom