North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is the media and the .gov saying they expect NK to fire two "test missiles"? You threaten nuclear war, move 7 3,000-mile-range missiles to the coast (there have been 5 more detected), fuel them, all while continuing to issue threats and warnings that they are going to kill us all, yet this is just "a standard test launch of some missiles by NK, nothing to see here." Even though when they have performed tests, even the DPRK issued warnings to airlines and such that they were about to test a missile. I don't think this is an idle threat or a test. Why in the hell would you risk being obliterated by the United States Military Force over a missile test? These are not tests, they are the real deal and these will likely have the ability to reach US installations. Did you know that Iran bough 5 of these same missile systems from NK in 2005?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The reason they say it is "only a test", is because from the satellite images it appears that there are no warheads attached to the missiles.

I don't trust them anyway.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is the media and the .gov saying they expect NK to fire two "test missiles"? You threaten nuclear war, move 7 3,000-mile-range missiles to the coast (there have been 5 more detected), fuel them, all while continuing to issue threats and warnings that they are going to kill us all, yet this is just "a standard test launch of some missiles by NK, nothing to see here." Even though when they have performed tests, even the DPRK issued warnings to airlines and such that they were about to test a missile. I don't think this is an idle threat or a test. Why in the hell would you risk being obliterated by the United States Military Force over a missile test? These are not tests, they are the real deal and these will likely have the ability to reach US installations. Did you know that Iran bough 5 of these same missile systems from NK in 2005?

This is kinda what I was thinking too. Why the hell launch a test missile right now while tensions are so high & your threatening war? Unless they are tryin to suck us in. If they fire & we shoot it down they will scream it was a test & we attacked them & then it's on. We get sucked into a war we really can't afford. It'll also force China's hand as to who they will support & if they go with NK we could be in trouble $$$ wise since we do so much with China in that sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom