Not Again! Just move back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basically I'm with you longhorntitan. Like henschman however, I don't know where they are supposed to move back too. But hey, I wish all I had to do was sit around and think up ways that society, government "establishment", schools, democrats, liberals, and militias were stopping me from having my fair share in life. Some people will find fault with anything that twists their tit just a little. If you don't want to say the pledge, then don't. If you don't like it all, then leave out the parts you don't like. But, don't try to make everyone else follow your individual ideas just because it makes you feel better, or prevents you from feeling just as good as someone else. How you feel is up to you! Heck, if you don't like having to feel dependent on oxygen, then just quit breathing!

You mean like how Congress changed the Pledge of Allegiance during the Red Scare in some stupid hopes that it will set those who say it away from Communist/Fascist ideals? The only reason it says "Under God" is because of the Red Scare and because Congress got all butthurt and frightened BY OUR OWN PEOPLE that they might indoctrinate something they felt better suited despite the American People still supporting a boon in the capitalist way of life in then. It went against the First Amendment of our Bill of Rights in a ruse to rally support against something we were already against except for a very small minority.

To be perfectly honest, It is in my opinion that this is when all the government control began, during that blasphemous Red Scare.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean like how Congress changed the Pledge of Allegiance during the Red Scare in some stupid hopes that it will set those who say it away from Communist/Fascist ideals? The only reason it says "Under God" is because of the Red Scare and because Congress got all butthurt and frightened BY OUR OWN PEOPLE that they might indoctrinate something they felt better suited despite the American People still supporting a boon in the capitalist way of life in then. It went against the First Amendment of our Bill of Rights in a ruse to rally support against something we were already against except for a very small minority.

To be perfectly honest, It is in my opinion that this is when all the government control began, during that blasphemous Red Scare.

No, I meant that the words "under God" are in it and it has overwhelmingly been accepted for decades now. If you don't like it then skip it, or just don't say the pledge at all. Make up your own and say it. But, don't try to make the majority change to fit the minority over something that is rather trivial really.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I meant that the words "under God" are in it and it has overwhelmingly been accepted for decades now. If you don't like it then skip it, or just don't say the pledge at all. Make up your own and say it. But, don't try to make the majority change to fit the minority over something that is rather trivial really.

Carleb, there are members here who probably wipe their ass with the American Flag. You won't find more pro 2A people who hate America than right here on OSA. Watch how they gang up on somebody who says something pro American. Just watch now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom