Obama has decided to deny Keystone Pipeline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Acutally most of the oil scheduled to be transported in that pipeline is from Canada and it would be cheaper and easier for them to ship it from the Pacific coast if they were wanting to send it overseas.

Its too nasty to sell in crude form you see. No one wants it. But Houston has the refining capacity and shipping harbors. Both of which to handle the volume it would supply.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Prez Obama's buddy and contribution supporter(Warren Buffett) has a vested interest in the pipeline NOT happening.

One of the reasons Mr.Buffett invested heavily in trains is transportation.......of what you might say??!!

Oil..

With the liberals, tree huggers, and anti-oil people pushing against the pipeline...what would be a "good" sell...as in safety and non leaking. ....trains.

So ...just for Mr.Buffett alone...then all the other reasons....trains are the way to transport oil and crude.

Now if you had INSIDE information 20 years ago that a pipeline was going to be built AND you saw how Al Gore and his liberal bunch pushed against anything that might emit a carbon foot print AND you had groups of people against oil companies..

You could make a "train load" of more money if you had inside info for trains and against pipelines..hmmmmm.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jestik..just Cushing and their oil storage and cross country pipelines...

They're sitting on a lot of oil in those storage tanks AND the manifold for the Keystone is waiting...

Cohiba,

If only you could see what I am looking at my screen at work man. I'm up on the oil and gas situation in Oklahoma from a production and a jobs side.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do know, the GOP (which is bought and paid for by Exxon and others) only want this pipeline so they can sell our oil on the global market, not keep it here. Interestingly they are currently building ships to carry liquefied natural gas from the US to the highest bidders abroad.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

You're right. That sort of tempered my knee jerk response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom