Obama: Military must now accept illegal aliens into their ranks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Thursday, Department of Defense officials announced that for the first time in this nation's history, those living in this country illegally will now be eligible for military service. While the military, for many years, has allowed foreign nationals to serve in our military, the program known as Military Accessions in the National Interest, (MAVNI), that program was only open to those here immigrating here through legal means, the Military Times reported.

Yesterday's changes now affords anyone who can qualify for the 2012 Deferred Action for Child Arrivals (DACA) program, better known as Obama's 'Executive Order Amnesty,' the ability to enlist in the military.

This is obviously another tactic being employed by President Obama to give citizenship to illegal aliens, without going through Congress to do so. However, considering that nearly all of those covered by DACA are from Mexico and Central America, this latest political move poses a grave threat to our military as well as to the nation's police departments.

We know that many of those who have recently arrived on our border are members of MS-13, and other violent Latin American gangs and likely affiliated with the Mexican drug cartels. But, because they do not have criminal records in this country, the Border Patrol has been forced by the Obama administration to send them into the interior of the U.S.

In this case, it is not a matter of when gang and cartel members will infiltrate our military, instead, the question is now...How much worse will it get?

In August 2009, Pfc. Michael Jackson Apodaca, 18, was arrested by police in El Paso and charged with the murder of a member of the Juarez Drug Cartel. The victim, Jose Daniel Gonzalez Galeana,was working as an informant for U.S. authorities.

Apodaca enlisted in the U.S. Army in September 2008, and was stationed at Fort Bliss, with the 11th Air Defense Artillery Brigade. It is unknown whether he was recruited by the Juarez Cartel before or after he joined the Army.

A 2011 FBI report on gang activity in the military stated:

Gang recruitment of active duty military personnel constitutes a significant criminal threat to the US military. Members of nearly every major street gang, as well as some prison gangs and OMGs, have been reported on both domestic and international military installations, according to NGIC analysis and multiple law enforcement reporting. Through transfers and deployments, military-affiliated gang members expand their culture and operations to new regions nationwide and worldwide, undermining security and law enforcement efforts to combat crime. Gang members with military training pose a unique threat to law enforcement personnel because of their distinctive weapons and combat training skills and their ability to transfer these skills to fellow gang members.

The National Gang Assessment Center has identified the following Latino street and prison gangs as having gang members who were trained in the U.S. military:

-18th Street Gang

-Florencia 13

-Latin Kings

-Mexican Mafia (La Eme)

-MS 13

-Norteños

-Sureños

These gangs have already infiltrated the ranks of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard and Reserves, according to the FBI.

The idea of allowing illegal aliens who show up to Border Patrol stations along our Southern border, who are covered in gang tattoos, complete with 'teardrop tats (denoting the number of murders they have committed),' to be placed on passenger jets and sent to every corner of this nation is an unthinkable presidential order. To have that same commander-in-chief then order that these same foreign criminals be given the finest military training the world has to offer enters into the arena of sedition.

This is yet another step in Obama's disastrous 'fundamental transformation' of our once great nation.

What in the hell is it gonna take before this anti-American president is stopped? He continually does whatever he wants to with no punishment. He should be jerked out of the white house, stripped of his title and slapped in prison for the rest of his worthless life. He will not stop until it is the United States of Mexico. This flat pisses me off. He is pissing on all the former and current military servicemen.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"What in the hell is it gonna take before this anti-American president is stopped? He continually does whatever he wants to with no punishment. He should be jerked out of the white house, stripped of his title and slapped in prison for the rest of his worthless life. He will not stop until it is the United States of Mexico. This flat pisses me off. He is pissing on all the former and current military servicemen. "

I don't know but have been wondering the same thing. I think its hard to figure out what is sicker. The fact Obama is going to pull this crap or that enough americans will do nothing about it.

More Obama pulls the more I think we are headed for
1 a revolutionary war
2 civil war
3 race war

These people are leeches and criminals and now we let them have the honor of being in our military?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The spin on this one is fun to watch. I'm no Obama fan, but this one is getting all sorts of twisted.

People with DACA status will not be able to enlist in the military, across the board. People with DACA status may attempt to enlist if they meet certain criteria, just like other foreign nationals are already able to do. The key here is the member must qualify for DACA waiver AND have a critical skill that qualifies them for the MAVNI program. They also have to be able to pass a SSBI clearance process.

Hardly the stuff of letting every tattooed gang banger who shows up at the border put the uniform on (speaking Spanish doesn't qualify you for MAVNI enlistment).

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He just keeps giving opportunities to more and more minorities who have not shown they deserve extra special treatment in order to get more on the government tits and support of the democrat liberal system.

IMO

DNO

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The spin on this one is fun to watch. I'm no Obama fan, but this one is getting all sorts of twisted.

People with DACA status will not be able to enlist in the military, across the board. People with DACA status may attempt to enlist if they meet certain criteria, just like other foreign nationals are already able to do. The key here is the member must qualify for DACA waiver AND have a critical skill that qualifies them for the MAVNI program. They also have to be able to pass a SSBI clearance process.

Hardly the stuff of letting every tattooed gang banger who shows up at the border put the uniform on (speaking Spanish doesn't qualify you for MAVNI enlistment).

I'm no Obama fan either. I agree....

All we ever read is how the left twists everything to make it work for them and refuses to give the people the real truth so they can decide on their based on face value, which is true, but this is another example of how the right does the exact same thing. It's hard to justify one sides tactics over the others when they are the same tactics.

We've seen what we get with the far right and the far left in power and America has suffered for it, extremism does not work in religion or politics.

I just hope the Republican party can come up with a presidential candidate who will put America's needs before his or her own and this nation can start to heal the wounds inflicted by our current Democratic administration.

I don't think I've ever looked more forward to a presidential election and feared it at the same time....

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He just keeps giving opportunities to more and more minorities who have not shown they deserve extra special treatment in order to get more on the government tits and support of the democrat liberal system.

IMO

DNO

You are correct, but don't forget there are just enough liberal whites allowing it to happen.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The idea of allowing illegal aliens who show up to Border Patrol stations along our Southern border, who are covered in gang tattoos, complete with 'teardrop tats (denoting the number of murders they have committed),' to be placed on passenger jets and sent to every corner of this nation is an unthinkable presidential order. To have that same commander-in-chief then order that these same foreign criminals be given the finest military training the world has to offer enters into the arena of sedition

No matter what your nationality if you have gang affiliated tattoos you are bared from enlistment into any branch of the service. Each branch has slightly different rules on tattoos, however racist and gang related are bared from all services. There are over 2 million people in the military.

You forgot to look at all the other gangs that are in the military as well. There are some members of predominantly African American gangs, there are biker gangs and white supremacist groups. There are over 2 million people in the military. You get people from all walks of life with all sorts of questionable morals and previous affiliations. Some were in gangs or affiliated with gangs through family members before they enlisted.

Also in order to enlist you have to pass the ASVAB. It requires the ability read and comprehend English at a moderate level. Having been a recruiter in the Marine Corps and the Army National Guard I can tell you that most people of questionable country's of birth who want to join the military usually can not score high enough on the screening test given in the recruiters office. The ones who can usually have one or more other disqualifying factors. The United States military is one of the most selective employers in the world. Most medical issues disqualify you from enlistment.

I personally like the fact that military service will be incorporated into a pathway to citizenship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom