OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so blinded by how annoying the dude with cell phone is I can't even examine the officer's actions. Sorry, seat me on another jury.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you get the sound up about all you will hear is the trooper telling the little douche to get out of his space. I know all the troopers in the video(yes including the female LT...lol). The trooper that slapped the phone out of the kids hand is usually a very cool customer. Id like to see the whole thing because if you will notice the LT. next to the trooper doinf the slapping has started his own videoing.

Hey GC, any clarification on what they were protesting? I'm not understanding the protesting of an expressway, unless they just read their first Ed Abbey book or something.

E. Prolly giving him too much credit in assuming he's read a book, judging by how he expresses himself in the video.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My understanding is they werent really protesting anything but "corporate greed" and more than anything my guess is they were just rying to get some face time on local TV. BTW for those that may not know this was the opening of the new I-40 crosstown.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_yWiko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom