OK Gun Shows 17-18 Aug - I'm tracking three

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering about the shawnee one as well. But the name is killing it for me. Doesnt sound like a normal gun show. Is all they are gonna have is antique guns? If not I will go.

kdh77

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Shawnee show is primarily just collector and antique arms this weekend. Winchester '94s and Colt saa' s. One guy had to have had a quarter million dollars worth of old Colts.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what it is for, I just don't know that it belongs at a gun show. People will bring that to your house and have a show for free, why pay somebody to see it? The only Tupperware I care to see at a gun show are only Glock boxes...

I believe that SuperDave has been forced, by the recent state of the gun market, to allow some vendors beside gun dealers, private collectors, and preppers in order to keep his shows profitable. After all he isn't running a gun-charity the shows are supposed to be money making concerns. I know that allowing non-gun related vendors wasn't his original plan when he started and I am pretty certain that if he could "stay pure" in that regard then he would.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that SuperDave has been forced, by the recent state of the gun market, to allow some vendors beside gun dealers, private collectors, and preppers in order to keep his shows profitable. After all he isn't running a gun-charity the shows are supposed to be money making concerns. I know that allowing non-gun related vendors wasn't his original plan when he started and I am pretty certain that if he could "stay pure" in that regard then he would.

I am just complaining to have something to complain about, lol. It was a good show all in all. I fully intend to go back tomorrow, even if I only buy some more Tupperware cups!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope the ridiculous cover charge for the Tulsa show keeps most people away. That is just a sham.

You're darn right, it is! It would cost my family of 3 $45 to go, not including gas and drive time or snacks, much less purchases. I've got plenty of better things to do with my time and money. Tulsa is blessed. As the wife and were driving around Tulsa/BA I believe we pointed out 25+ gun dealers that we know of and that are easy to find/convenient.

No need to go to a show to see over-priced junk and rude people pointing weapons at you.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're darn right, it is! It would cost my family of 3 $45 to go, not including gas and drive time or snacks, much less purchases. I've got plenty of better things to do with my time and money. Tulsa is blessed. As the wife and were driving around Tulsa/BA I believe we pointed out 25+ gun dealers that we know of and that are easy to find/convenient.

No need to go to a show to see over-priced junk and rude people pointing weapons at you.

So, How was it??

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree with mugsy about super Dave's Shows. We in the gun community need to promote more gun suppliers/vendors. Then Super Dave's could be only gun related. Gun vendors bring gun buyers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom