OKC Homeowner Shoots 2, Possibly 3 Home Invaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This article is different...
http://www.newsok.com/a-man-shot-tw...ticle/3585518?custom_click=pod_headline_crime

Gulley told police he thinks the same teenagers had broken into his house a couple of hours before the shootings. Gulley said two televisions and some shoes had been stolen about 8:30 p.m. when he came home and saw several juveniles running away and the burglar alarm going off.

so he THINKS it was the same kids, even if true it is going to be tough to explain how he "feared for his life"!!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am sure there is alot more to the story, i am also sure everyone here will jump to conclusions before the rest of the story comes out!

What? People on OSA jumping to conclusions before they know the whole story? Making high handed moral pronouncements about situations of which they are completely ignorant? Here? On OSA? Never I tell you! Never! Not here!!

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
sounds like he was protecting his home to me. Castle doctrine in effect.

well i was just making an observation, not taking one side or the other until the whole story comes out, just saying shooting people in the butt that were running away will be hard to explain.... once again just an observation, i am sure there is more to the story..

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? People on OSA jumping to conclusions before they know the whole story? Making high handed moral pronouncements about situations of which they are completely ignorant? Here? On OSA? Never I tell you! Never! Not here!!

I like to use my jump to conclusions mat!!!

a3.bp.blogspot.com__KVdmpK1Q64U_TbHh8quslAI_AAAAAAAAB5o__6Mf6_b7cba3b82ec00ae815af03a8406eb27e.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i was just making an observation, not taking one side or the other until the whole story comes out, just saying shooting people in the butt that were running away will be hard to explain.... once again just an observation, i am sure there is more to the story..

Well ... too bad Wes Lane still isn't in office. I remember a Trooper who did that and Wes ruled it a good shoot. I typically have a bit of a problem with anybody shooting somebody whose running away from them ... unless they happen to be carrying off a kid or something like that. That said, I also seem to recall a scuffle and seems the suspect told her he was gonna go get a knife or something outta the car and kill her so maybe her shooting him was justified after all.

Like all shootings we discuss here details are important.

I'm like you though ... I wanna know more about what happened before I go spouting my mouth off.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm the kinda nut job that would say they all should be glad it was only the buttocks that got shot...

details are needed, but I like to imagine people did the right thing

then again I'm sure the DA will prosecute. Then again not a fan of Prater and his staff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom