OKC Homeowner Shoots 2, Possibly 3 Home Invaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what he shot them with.

Could be anything. I've seen plenty of people get shot with multiple rounds (bursts) from multiple weapons (a 92fs, 240G, S.A.W., etc...) and keep going. Unless you it the CNS and shut off the signal from the brain (or shoot the brain), you'd be amazed what it could take to bring someone down sometimes.

STWshooter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody read what caliber was used in the shootings? It's always good for me to hear about things like this, though I do feel sorry for the individuals having to suffer through being invaded, but I like to share the news about the statistics with anti-gun whackos. Thanks for sharing.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody read what caliber was used in the shootings? It's always good for me to hear about things like this, though I do feel sorry for the individuals having to suffer through being invaded, but I like to share the news about the statistics with anti-gun whackos. Thanks for sharing.

This is me trying not to be a dick, but why don't you just read the reply's? It's been mentioned several times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom