OKC's Food Truck Scene: Legit or Lame?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a different food truck at the office every day of the week (BTT, Ramen, Pizza, Egg roll) and they are MEH and overpriced IMO with the only exception being Smokey Rays BBQ truck which is only bright point of going to work on Mondays.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dig food trucks. Reminds me of the old Roach Coach back in me Marine Corps days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks tasty, except for the barely melted cheese. I was hoping to go check it out but the misses is stuck working that night.

I stole this pick from their Facebook. I've had these several times and it's always hot, so perhaps they took this before the cheese had time to melt. My only complaint is that the fries could use an extra couple of minutes or so in the fryer. I keep telling myself I'll ask them to do this the next time I have it, but I never remember when I'm placing my order.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking with my neighbor last night about food trucks, he said there is going to be another area for them around the old farmers market downtown coming soon

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lone wolf in Tulsa. Nom nom nom!!!

OMG, those freaking sandwiches Lone Wolfs does that I cant pronounce are the shiz- "Banh Mi". 2 friends of ours have trucks- Lola's gypsy caravan and Teri Fermo's Bohemian truck and theyre both excellant high quality gourmet as well as many of the others in Tulsa, never been to the ones in OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom