Oklahoma has 50,000 Militia members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I will. I'm committed 1000%

C'mon guys everyone is bashing this generation because they are not committed to anything. But I kinda don't he will come and defend my family when SHTF, or the guys in blue helmets, BLM, Aliens, Russians, Chinese, or whatever other fantasy Black Ops Video game scenario could unfold. WOLVERINES! ( original version) last one was silly).

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch the news. It's crazy here. I'm going to protect my loved ones from road rage, gangs and blue helmeted enemies.

I'm going to guess that you are either a troll, a LEO, an impressionable teenager, or the real deal...if you are the later, remember that this is an INFO-war...nobody is coming for you right now so just calm down, be prepared, and enjoy things as best you can...there is still milk on the Braum's shelves so don't panic. Calmly spread the word to those who want to listen but don't listen to Alex Jones if you can't handle it. Even he can partially enjoy a college football game and beer...you just have to balance being "awake" with everyday life. My 2 cents

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to guess that you are either a troll, a LEO, an impressionable teenager, or the real deal...if you are the later, remember that this is an INFO-war...nobody is coming for you right now so just calm down, be prepared, and enjoy things as best you can...there is still milk on the Braum's shelves so don't panic. Calmly spread the word to those who want to listen but don't listen to Alex Jones if you can't handle it. Even he can partially enjoy a college football game and beer...you just have to balance being "awake" with everyday life. My 2 cents

Very good point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom