Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that the anti abortion crowd is so enthusiastic about bringing children into a world where they will be unwanted, unloved, abused, neglected, become burdens of the taxpayers and then become criminals.

Responsible sex isn't going to happen and there aren't enough of you that are willing to raise these jacked up kids for adoption to be a viable solution.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that the anti abortion crowd is so enthusiastic about bringing children into a world where they will be unwanted, unloved, abused, neglected, become burdens of the taxpayers and then become criminals.

Responsible sex isn't going to happen and there aren't enough of you that are willing to raise these jacked up kids for adoption to be a viable solution.
They just want more Democratic voters.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

especially when they refuse to allow actual sex ed to be taught in schools.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and not every kid has parents at home who can or are that involved. it is all cyclical.

Making excuses for crappy parents is not an effective argument. Start making an example out of crappy parents.

ETA: I bet these are the same parents that raise good boys and girls that dindu nothing to deserve the wrath of the police.

Latest posts

Top Bottom