Oklahoma State Police issue stainless model 64 in .357

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Those are the guys that got in trouble for detaining people even though they were not swarn officers. And splitting confiscated "profits" with other law enforcement agencies. But they are at it again. All in the name of safety. And for the children.

Not swarn LEO? That seems odd.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC there are also some 681 and 686 Dan Combs models out there too. There was an OHP pistol for sale in the classified a few weeks ago.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC there are also some 681 and 686 Dan Combs models out there too. There was an OHP pistol for sale in the classified a few weeks ago.
I vaguely recall hearing that the last three digits of the OHP duty revolvers matched the Trooper's badge number, but I could be misremembering again. This would have been around '95 or so that I may have heard it. Possibly. Maybe.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hi guys , if & when you find another one please let me know ??
curious what holsters were aurothorized ??
and what color ??

The holsters I remember back then were made by Danny Looper. They were straight drop black clarino with a leather thong wrapped around the hammer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom