Oklahoma Supreme Court delays executions of two inmates suing state

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, no. I don't want to pay my wages to support a murderer living any longer than necessary. I'd throw the switch/button/plunger myself before you pop off about blah, blah, blah, bigot, homophobe or whatever lefty attack phrase you've heard from MSN today.

Also I just noticed that last half directed at me? Have I offended today?

And no I'm not a lefty.

You guys are silly.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
One murdered a 19 y/o girl in 1999.

The other raped and murdered an 11 month-old girl in 1997.

Ain't they had enough time to come up with excuses by now?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guys need to NOT be with us any longer. Their departure is long over due ... I say a guard needs to enter their cell with an envelope. When they open the envelope and unfold the paper inside they should see the picture of a bullet. When they look up at the guard he should have his gun pulled and put the bullet that was in the picture right between their eyes ...

There ...

They got to see what was gonna kill them, no secrets here. It was quick and they did not suffer. No legal issues with cruel and unusual punishment. The families of the victims these guys terrorized can finally move on. I see this as a win-win ... :anyone:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB that's RICH! I like that a lot, but sadly, it's too damn easy for them. I saw that some may worry about them possibly feeling pain? While unconscious? So the HELL what?! :faint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom