Oklahomas best fast food burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite fast food burger?

• A&W

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Braums

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Burger King

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Freddys

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sonic

• Steak n Shake

• McDonalds

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 66 44.6%
  • Wendys

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#9, Medium Rare with extra Sauce from Johnnies express is my favorite fast food burger.

Add some rings and it can't be beat!

Agreed on the rings!!! I order mine cooked lite and most of the time they come out perfect. Done all the way but not cremated.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched the fry cooks dump fries out of the container back into the basket for about 20 seconds to reheat them....

This is my favorite way to do fries! I have sometimes asked them to take them out of the warmer and re-fry them about 20-30 seconds... makes 'em really crispy and they're guaranteed to be super hot! Love it! :D

sethk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with a Carl's Jr. write-in. The Western Bacon 5 Dollar Burger is my go-to fast food burger. I have recently enjoyed a Whataburger melt and the Braums jalepeno burger recently though. That said, I rarely do fast food burgers given the great sitdown options in OKC and elsewhere these days. My faves include the Wynnewood Thunder from Irma's, the St. Patty's melt from McNellie's, The Columbian from S. & B.'s and Bunnie's onion burger. Five Guys and Patty Wagon are solid too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely eat fast food, but the replys about whataburger made me stop at the Stillwater store yesterday. For my first experience with them.

Holy, you gotta be kidding me! $7 for a 1/4" thick patty, small fries that weren't good, and a small lemonade?

I didn't care for it at all.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope; the last one closed several years ago. It's a damned shame, too--I loved their onionburger... :(

Concerning this Big Ed's of which you speak....

Oh contraire Mon frère....there is another...*cue Star Wars music*.....the last remaining bastion of big burgers from a guy named Ed (he's long gone though) can be found in a small mini mall type structure on the south west corner of NW122nd & Penn. I'm not sure how they survive since they don't have much business these days but still garner a small but loyal following. Go now and seek your onion burger for who knows what the future brings....(plus it's a good burger and they sure need the business).

Latest posts

Top Bottom