Oklahomas best fast food burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite fast food burger?

• A&W

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Braums

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Burger King

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Freddys

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sonic

• Steak n Shake

• McDonalds

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 66 44.6%
  • Wendys

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, I voted Whataburger. Fairly consistent, clean and good fries/onion rings. But the wham-o is they re-released spicy ketchup!

Braums: I've had their burgers once. Was it just the location I was at where the patty tasted like the soy bean and something burger from the high school cafeteria? I'm seriuos, it was like going back to school on Friday's. and the crinkle fries leaves something to be desired.

Freddie's steakburgers: love their julianne style fries. Always thin and crisp.

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums for the win. Whataburger is great also but a restaurant cannot be judged on a burger alone. fries are a toss up between the two any day of the week. but the over the top is the option for a vanilla malt!

I'd pass up Whataburger's cooked to the consistency of potato chips fries that taste mostly like grease and fat any day for Braum's crinkles that still taste like potatoes - especially with a side of gravy to float over them!

But I still have to give it to WB for the burger itself.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fries for me are not a mandatory item. If I'm by myself I don't even order them. If they are laying there I'll eat a few. The fried pies at Whataburger are awesome. Right now I'm mildly addicted to a double meat whataburger junior with a fried apple pie on the side. I have to tell them light on the mustard though.

I eat Braums burgers 4 or 5 times a year. My gripe with them is the usually poor quality of the lettuce and tomato. Most of the time I have to take them off. It seems weird that the ketchup is this thin little almost not there film on the bun. Why bother at all if you're going to put a micro gram on that you can't even taste. The real strawberry shake with it makes up for all that's not perfect. :)

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on ....In-N-Out Burger. I wish we had them here in Okie land. I always eat at the one in Vegas just West of the Strip. Their fries are good also.

Anyone try Blake's Lot-O-Burger or Lot-A-Burger? I've seen them a thousand times in New Mexico and never stopped. Matter of fact, that's the only state I've seen them located.

I had In and out yesterday and I had Tommy's chill burger too

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a Freddy's (Freddie's?) Steakburger in Norman that's apparently a chain store, but I don't know if it's the same one as in the poll. Ate there once; again, meh. It was OK, but nothing special. I was glad I got a double, though--I used to eat $0.39 "nickel burgers" at a local joint back in the '80s (anyone else remember Tony's?), but this is the first time I've ever seen dime burgers. Their patties were so thin that two of them didn't equal a Braum's 1/3-lb. burger...

Freddy's was good but the pattie was about as thick as two credit cards stacked on top of one another. Thin enough to make a hungry man angry. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom