Old School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Let's hear it from the old folks or should I say old Volks. At Guthrie Car show today. I bet some great times have been had with this one
IMG_5487.jpeg
IMG_5488.jpeg
IMG_5486.jpeg
IMG_5484.jpeg
IMG_5483.jpeg

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t know Guthrie had car show today I would of stopped for it, we ran to junklahoma for the wife.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got a few text pics from a buddy(OKBPS) here on the forum. Guthrie is always a decent show.
Crescent show is next weekend. It’s a smallish show with probably less than 50 cars. I usually walk around either before or after going up to the lease to shoot or fish. Couple food trucks to eat at. Nothing big but not bad if your passing through crescent for whatever reason

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a very large arts craft antique show in piedmont. Our first visit wife liked it to many people for me.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My grandpa had one just like it only yellow. Felt like we were going thru the windshield every time he'd brake. So bizarre not having anything in front of the windshield lol.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandpa had one just like it only yellow. Felt like we were going thru the windshield every time he'd brake. So bizarre not having anything in front of the windshield lol.

In my days of driving 18-wheelers, the standard phrase when one spoke of driving a cab-over semi, was that if one got into a wreck they would be the first ones there. I spent my share of time in both cab-overs and conventional tractors.

I preferred the conventional ones because they tended to ride smoother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom