opinions on a milt sparks vm II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have a sig p220 that i want to carry and was wondering if anyone else carried one. i think i want a vm II but wanted some opinions before i ordered one. does it keep the grip close to your body, is it comfy all day? is it worth the $ and the wait? thanks

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd buy from 5shot leather or Comp-Tac way before I'd get something from Milt Sparks.. there okay but just really not that special, and there CS SUCKS!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i already had a comp tac m tac and didnt like it. the vm II looks like it would fit good.

Comptacs aren't comfy by any means IMO. I can say that Milt Sparks CS was awesome from my experiences. My package was stolen off my porch around Xmas time last year along with some other stuff that was delivered that day. Milt Sparks got me a new holster within a few weeks, they were really cool to deal with. There's a reason they're REALLY popular.

stolar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one for a commander sized 1911. It worked very well but I like the adjustable comp-tac Minotaur a little better. Nothing beats the VMII for cool looks though.

Try one. You'll have to wait but if you don't like it you can always get you money back in the sell forum or on ebay.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think i will order one. their site says their january orders are full. i will have to call in february. its going to be a while before i carry that bad boy.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 VM IIs and I am sold on both quality and customer service there. I don't "try" to wear out a holster but I wear them and let the holster do what it's supposed to. Theirs last and wear well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom