Orlando shooter tried to spare black people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tony I have visited with you face to face and can say you seemed like a good and friendly dude. This thread did make it seem like you jump to conclusions pretty fast and that isn't the best trait for a peace officer to have. reading something and instantly allowing it to annoy you or piss you off to the point of a creating a rant thread is probably why "i hope you don't get to be a cop" was posted. Either way I don't give a ****, all of my favorite movie cops have had anger issues so I support your aggression and underlying tones of racism.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I never applied for the police officer position. I decided to keep my job I have which is much better. I may jump to conclusions pretty quickly, so what. I am sick of the way things are in this country. There is a huge problem with race in this country. But whenever blacks or whatever race want to pull the race card nothing is said or done. But if someone who is white does it then all hell breaks loose. And as for me having black family and a friend, if I were rscist I wouldn't have had a black friend, and I wouldn't associate with my family. I don't care what race someone is, I care about the race card constantly being pulled by other races and those very races calling whites racists. Like a black or Mexican can't be a racist.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I am sick of the way things are in this country. There is a huge problem with race in this country. But whenever blacks or whatever race want to pull the race card nothing is said or done. But if someone who is white does it then all hell breaks loose...
You're not helping your argument with statements like this, at all.

...I don't care what race someone is, I care about the race card constantly being pulled by other races and those very races calling whites racists...
It's obvious that you do care what race someone is, and what "other races" are doing different than whites. You've made that clear. Again, these statements aren't helping your argument in any way.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, driving through Mustang earlier today I saw a bunch of folks with signs about a car wash or something as a fund raiser for black athletes ... Try doing that for white athletes...gonna draw some heat. Shouldn't be like this, but sadly it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, driving through Mustang earlier today I saw a bunch of folks with signs about a car wash or something as a fund raiser for black athletes ... Try doing that for white athletes...gonna draw some heat. Shouldn't be like this, but sadly it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were followed by this guy...

i1135.photobucket.com_albums_m627_zghorner_untitled_2.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom