OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Weatherford today with my wife and daughter at SWOSU new student orientation, quite a few people here, guess I should've expected that but I was kind of surprised...
20240404_092802.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
It has been a busy day off for wifey and me. Our annual convention is next weekend so we have been running all day getting schedules, posters, flyers, menus and more printed at the print shop, picking up awards, Sams and Costco buying food for our staff hospitality and snacks for judges and competitors and went to our storage and got it somewhat organized so that when we show up with the U-Haul, we can load it quickly and get to the hotel by 9am on Wednesday. .
Everything and anything that we have to do or have forgotten, will get done on Saturday.
We just keep telling ourselves, It's almost over, it's almost over. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Hope everyone is having a great day.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an old mission called St. Aloysius in the old ghost town of Morley, CO. It is located just off of I-25 south of Trinidad, CO on the west side of the interstate. I first discovered it there back in the late '70's and have been intrigued by it ever since. Now, I'm intrigued by its slow deterioration. Sometime next month, when we head off to Oregon for the first part of our Summer job, I'll get to see it again. Sadly, it is on private property, so one can't go get a close up look at it.

Passed by this old mission a many a time. Everytime I go that way I look for it.

Nice picture of it by the way!!!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Destin Florida!
Dang it’s expensive here and the traffic is a nightmare. Incredible beaches though!
We are staying out of the rat race on the Maxwell AFB family campground though a stones throw from the water.

View attachment 468034
View attachment 468035

😂
SWMBO's favorite place on the face of the earth. The Back Porch is her favorite place to eat there. I first ate there in 1978 or so. Was supposed to retire near there, but Uncle Sam hosed that for us.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SWMBO's favorite place on the face of the earth. The Back Porch is her favorite place to eat there. I first ate there in 1978 or so. Was supposed to retire near there, but Uncle Sam hosed that for us.
Passed by the Back Porch restaurant on our travels exploring today. Have to give it a try with that recommendation.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Passed by the Back Porch restaurant on our travels exploring today. Have to give it a try with that recommendation.
The first time I ate there, it was a 1-story building, about a quarter of the floor space it has on it's first floor now. Now being as of 2018, the last time I was there. I took her there, and to visit her folks in Alabama for our 36th anniversary. Our 42nd is coming up, and I'm afraid we're spending it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom