OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you like pizza, there's a place called The Mellow Mushroom... That was pretty good, too! Been a while, so can't swear it's still there, but it was great, too.
There is a Mellow Mushroom in the Gulf Shores area in a town named Foley. We ate there once. Great pizza although getting the blushing bride in there was a challenge. She hates mushrooms. I love them so she thought she was getting duped into eating them with every item on the menu. Duck Duck Go search proved she could order non-shroom items.
We visited Navarro beach today.
IMG_2898.jpeg

Taken from the longest fishing pier in the Gulf of Mexico.

IMG_2906.jpeg
IMG_2905.jpeg

Really crowded so hit the National Seashore near there that was almost deserted to walk the beach and look for seashells. Found the mother lode.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad its Friday! Will be going to OKC tomorrow for my daughter's very belated "birthday trip". Daughter, her bf, my wife and I. She wants to get a new ear piercing, hit some thrift shops and eat hibachi. I need to make a stop at SSP for something I couldn't resist. Which hibachi restaurant's do yall like in OKC area?

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad its Friday! Will be going to OKC tomorrow for my daughter's very belated "birthday trip". Daughter, her bf, my wife and I. She wants to get a new ear piercing, hit some thrift shops and eat hibachi. I need to make a stop at SSP for something I couldn't resist. Which hibachi restaurant's do yall like in OKC area?
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse Is our favorite hibachi restaurant in OKC.
https://musashis.com/

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Monday morning,
We had a long and eventful day yesterday. We coached 9 hours in a row, then did a 45 minute team practice after that. Then we had a studio dance for 2 and a half hours. We were spent and hungry by the time the dance was over.
BUT…………..
One of the guys that came to the dance realized that he couldn’t find is motorcycle keys afterwards to drive home. We looked everywhere and couldn’t find them. So my wife and I drove him back to his house in Harrah to get his extra key. It was a 40 minute drive from the studio. Well we got there and he grabbed his extra key and on the way back there was an accident on I-40. We were at a dead stand still for an hour waiting for them to clear I-40. So it took us an hour and 45 minutes to get back with the key.
We pulled in the parking lot at 1:45am this morning. UGH!!!!!
It was a lot but we were glad that we could help him get his ride back home.
Wife and I felt like we were back in our high school/college days, we stopped at Taco Hell and had tacos at 2am this morning. We are going to pay for that today I’m sure. 😆

Have a great day!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While our one trip to Nevada didn't garner very many good pictures back a few years ago, one RV park in Pahrump had created a pretty nice garden. In fact, their whole facility was pretty good looking. This flower was so big that I felt the need to put my hand in the picture to get a size perspective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom